Financial from America today introduced Balance Assist™, a revolutionary new solution that provides a low-cost way for clients to manage their short-term liquidity needs, borrowing only the amount they need, up to $500. Balance Assist is the latest offering in a comprehensive group of financial alternatives and services designed to help clients bank confidently and improve their financial lives.
For more Bank out-of America information, in addition to dividend announcements or any other important info, visit the
“Equilibrium Help is the newest inside a powerful selection of transparent, easy-to-fool around with approaches to assist our very own subscribers budget, help save, spend and borrow meticulously and you can with full confidence,” said D. “People require the benefit to achieve monetary versatility and you can stability, and are generally looking to simple, obvious possibilities and you will advice to help them along the way.”
Bank out-of America clients increases the financial exercise because of the creating a benefit abuse, working to generate their credit, and boosting the budgeting event in part by this group of useful choices. Delivered from the business’s award-successful electronic avenues and experienced financial experts, this set of safer financial choice facilitate fulfill clients’ casual banking, savings and you will lending need, and you can has:
- Balance Assist – With this new short-term, low-cost loan, Bank of America clients can now borrow up to $500 (in increments of $100) for a $5 flat fee regardless of the amount advanced to their account. Repayments would be made in three equal monthly installments over a 90-day period. To learn more, review these most device facts and eligibility criteria. Borrowers must have been a Bank of America checking account client for at least one year. Balance Assist is scheduled to launch in select states by and in remaining states early next year.
- SafeBalance™ – Now, more 2 mil customers make use of this membership, which is designed to assist them to purchase only the money it supply. Which have SafeBalance, there are not any overdraft charges in addition to monthly restoration fee try waived to have qualified pupils according to the age of 24 or readers signed up for all of our Popular Benefits program. Clients makes costs that have good debit credit or digitally when signed up for Zelle ® , cellular or on the web banking.
- Contain the Change ® – Brought when you look at the 2005, Hold the Change try the first program of the kind so you can assist readers create offers of the immediately placing spare move from rounded upwards debit cards purchases toward a family savings. Today, more six mil website subscribers use Hold the Change. During the last 15 years, this choice has actually helped members direct over $15 billion excessively switch to savings profile.
- Secured Card – This easy and you can easier bank card can help customers present, strengthen or rebuild the borrowing. Subscribers can apply having an account which have a safety deposit of $three hundred. Having responsible borrowing from the bank decisions, customers can be boost their credit score and you will, over the years, can get be considered to own the coverage put returned.
- Affordable Home Loans – In early 2019, Bank of America launched its $5 billion People Homeownership Connection, which has already helped nearly 13,000 low- and moderate-income homebuyers achieve homeownership through low down payment loans and down payment and closing cost grants.
“We continue steadily to build several creative methods to help our very own website subscribers get to strong monetary footing,” told you April Schneider, direct regarding Consumer and you can Small company Factors within Lender regarding America. “Options such as for example Harmony Assist, SafeBalance and you can Covered Cards help render subscribers with financial balance, and certainly will put them on a path to lengthened-identity financial health.”
These solutions and services are available through the award-winning Bank of America Mobile Banking app and are supported by Erica, our digital assistant. These solutions are built to encourage good financial habits, as are additional resources available through Finest Currency Patterns ® , our free financial education platform that provides a simple, accessible way to connect people to the tools and education they need to help take control of their finances. Since 2013, Better Money Habits content has been viewed more than 120 million times.
Bank of America
Lender off The usa is among the planet’s leading creditors, offering personal users, smaller than average center-market companies and enormous providers that have a full selection of financial, purchasing, advantage government or any other economic and you will risk administration services and products. The business brings unmatched benefits in the us, offering whenever 66 mil consumer and you may business customers with just as much as cuatro,300 retail financial centers, including everything 3,one hundred thousand financing stores, dos,600 financial locations with a buyers Financing Monetary Selection Mentor and approximately 2,2 hundred organization stores; New Hampshire cash company approximately 16,900 ATMs; and prize-profitable digital banking which have as much as 39 billion active users, as well as everything 30 billion mobile users. Financial from America are a major international chief for the riches management, corporate and you can money banking and exchange across a broad list of house groups, offering companies, governments, organizations and other people around the world. Lender of The usa has the benefit of industry-top assistance so you can everything 3 mil small business home using a good room regarding innovative, easy-to-have fun with on the internet services and products. The business suits members as a result of surgery across the Us, the areas and as much as thirty-five places. Financial out of The usa Enterprise inventory (NYSE: BAC) was listed on the Ny Stock exchange.